Walk to the summit - Mount Kosciuszko
Alternatively, walk in from Charlottes Pass which is 9km each way. This usually takes about 5 hours.
MTB most of the way to the summit. Start from Charlottes Pass takes about 45 minutes up and about 20 minutes down. With a small walk from Rawson Pass where you leave your bikes, remember to take a bike lock.
The main range walk 21.9 km circuit that takes approximately 7-8 hours. More information at National Parks site.
More walks around Thredbo - Perisher
Places of interest & things to do
- Wildbrumby - Cafe and distillery
- Jindabyne Brewing - Brewery check opening times
- Shut the Gate - Wine tasting
- Yarrangobilly Caves
- Snowy Hydro Discovery Centre
- Ragan Regional Art Gallery
- Sacred Ride - Bike hire
- Thredbo golf course
- Coolamtong golf Berridale
- Mountain biking - Thredbo
- Mountain biking - Jindabyne
- Horse riding - Horse or 4wd experience
- Have a swim in Lake Jindabyne
- Go walking in the Kosciuszko National Park
- Steve Williamson's Trout fishing
- Flight boarding